Terms & Conditions
Information on this site is subject to change without prior notice at any time and you should therefore visit www.flamingoexperiences.com regularly to view recent changes. These conditions on this page shall be deemed invalid, if they have been outdated by new updates, although every reasonable effort is made to present current and accurate information, we make no guarantees of any kind.
Bookings can be made directly via our website, by WhatsApp message, phone call, email or third-party online platform. If booking by email, please include all necessary details for us to ensure maximum efficiency. Booking online will ensure instant confirmation. Booking via phone or email will take up to one business day. You can also book via third party sites including Airbnb, but direct is best as we can offer a better price and refund all fees.
Groups can book private experiences direct on our website. For custom group bookings, please contact us at least 1 day in advance.
FlaminGO Experiences reserves the right to change prices according to dynamic pricing models.
Shared experiences require a minimum of 4 guests to take place. For that reason, on the day before, we may cancel it or reschedule the experience for another day.
Terms of payment:
FlaminGO Experiences reserves the right to charge 100% deposit to secure all bookings. Payment can be made in cash, bank transfer or online via credit card. If you wish to pay via PayPal, the 3% transaction fee will be passed along.
The following cancellation and modification fees apply:
– All Reservations are confirmed once the booking is paid in full via supplied credit card details, PayPal deposit or bank transfer.
– The booking payment, minus a 3% booking fee, is refundable up until 7 days (168hrs) of your planned activity. After this time has expired, FlaminGO Experiences holds the right to not refund your deposit.
– Changing the date of your planned activity is possible only at the complete discretion of FlaminGO Experiences including, but not limited to, concerns of availability and applicable charges.
– In the event of a “No-Show“ without any warning the remainder of your reservation will be cancelled automatically and the FULL amount for the booking will be charged to your credit card or other select payment method.
– Injury or sickness are the responsibility of each guest.
We cannot accept any liability where the booking could not be fulfilled due to circumstances which we could not, even with due care, have foreseen or avoided. Such events may include, but are not limited to, war, threat of war, civil commotion or strike, hostilities, natural disaster, fire, act of god, terrorist activities, technical problems with transportation, flight cancellations, closures of airports, ports and/or ferries and/or any means of public or private transportation, quarantine, epidemics, viruses, weather conditions, government action or other events outside our control.
FlaminGO Experiences reserves the right to modify its rates for economic purposes, such as fluctuations in currency, inflation, increases in supplier costs or any other reason at the discretion of FlaminGO Experiences. Any changes in rates will not affect bookings that have already been confirmed by FlaminGO Experiences.
By booking any activity you therefore fully and clearly understand and accept all Terms & Conditions present on this website.
We cannot accept guest luggage as we have no secure space to store it. Guests may take a small day backpack or bag on all activities, however it remains the guest’s responsibility to ensure that personal belongings are secure at all times. FlaminGO Experiences accepts no liability for the loss, theft or damage to property however sustained or caused.
Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Please contact us as there is a minimum height requirement.
The comfort, safety and security of our guests is of paramount importance to the FlaminGO Experiences team. Any guest(s) who, in the opinion of our staff, compromise the comfort, safety or security of other guests or any staff – will be requested to leave the activity and will not be offered a refund. Guests are expected to respect other guests, staff and property. In the case of groups, the group leaders must ensure that all members of their group behave in an acceptable manner and follow local laws. Failure of any individual group member to do so will result in the expulsion of the whole group and full charge for the booked activity.
Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside our vehicles. You will however have plenty of outdoor areas to do so. Any guest found smoking inside the vehicles will be asked to leave the activity immediately and will not be offered a refund.
On booking, the customer agrees and authorizes that any ﬁlms, sound or other recordings, of which he or she is part of, partially or fully, can be used by the FlaminGO Experiences as it deems fit in any promotion or advertising, without the prior consent. If you wish to avoid being photographed or filmed by one of our staff, please inform us as soon as possible.
We love pets, but due to the limitations of our activities, you cannot bring any animals.
All bookings are subject to availability and FlaminGO Experiences reserves the right to decline or cancel any booking at its discretion.
In consideration of the acceptance of my offer to participate in the Activities and Services offered by Flamingo Experiences (henceforth referred to as Activities), I have read, understood, approved and agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. I accept that all Activities carry with them some degree of risk both to the person and property, including but not limited to: falls, slips, and trips; overexertion or exhaustion; dehydration; strains, sprains, or fractures; vehicle accidents; and other injuries, illnesses, or conditions that may arise from participation in the Activities. Knowing and accepting the risk involved, I still wish to register for such Activities with Flamingo Experiences and so expressly agree to assume the risk of injury or damage while participating in such Activities.
2. I accept that such risks may be increased for individuals with certain medical conditions or health concerns, including but not limited to: pregnancy, heart disease, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, back problems, reduced mobility and other physical or mental conditions. I confirm that I am physically and mentally capable of participating in the Activities that I’m signing up for and that I have consulted with my physician regarding my participation, if necessary, and that if I have any relevant conditions I will disclose them to Flamingo Experiences prior to participating in the Activities and, if so, I understand that Flamingo Experiences does not recommend the Activities for me and I still voluntarily waive all responsibility of Flamingo Experiences and its staff in case of injury, damage or any occurrence, even if I am accepted to participate in the Activities with such conditions.
3. I consent to receive medical treatment which may be deemed necessary in the case of injury, accident or illness during the course of undertaking participation on the Activities and also agree to indemnify Flamingo Experiences in the respect of such medical treatment.
4. I release, waive and hold harmless Flamingo Experiences, its officers, owners, directors, partners, agents and/or employees from all claims, losses, damages or expenses during or in conjunction with my participation in the Activities, including any claims for damage caused by the negligence of Flamingo Experiences, its officers, owners, directors, partners, agents and/or employees, together with any cost including legal fees that may be incurred as a result of any such claims, losses, damages or expenses whether valid or not.
5. I also indemnify Flamingo Experiences, it’s officers, owners, directors, partners, agents and/or its employees against all claims losses damages, expenses or claim that any one or more of their executors, administrators, heirs, next of kin, successors or assignees may have and against any costs including legal fees that may be incurred as a result of any such claims, losses damages or expenses whether valid or not. I will forever prevent from suing or otherwise claiming against Flamingo Experiences for any property loss or health injury that the I may sustain while participating in or preparing for the Activities.
6. I accept that while participating in the Activities, Flamingo Experiences can at times capture images and sound of me and that Flamingo Experiences holds all legal and commercial rights of such recordings and may use them as it deems fit (e.g. but not excluding others: for advertising purposes, publicity and marketing, souvenirs, security reasons, compliance with legal obligations, commercial use, etc.) without any prior consent as I am giving such consent by participating in the Activities. I also agree that any recordings of my Activities will not be used in any commercial promotion or advertising without the prior consent of the Flamingo Experiences.
7. I consent to the collection, use, and processing of my personal data for regular purposes including, among others, fulfilling legal obligations and internal company processes.
8. I agree that this agreement shall be governed in all respect by and in accordance with the laws of Portugal and I declare that I will not avoid any Terms or Conditions by commencing any legal action in another country even if I’m not resident in Portugal.